Seth creates all fixed candles on his website. There are some items Seth cannot conjure or build or create, so a list of TRUSTED links by Seth was created, whom he has personally worked with as a spiritual practitioner.
- This goddess in magical in many ways. She creates honey jars of magick and rootwork
The Magical Herb Goddess
website: The Magical Herb Goddess
- Jason Farrell is a phenomenal practitioner who performs advanced energy work on so many levels. He innovates, creates, and conjures magick
instagram: Jason Farrell
website: American Conjure
- Badass Tattoo Cream is an all-natural healing lotion for skin ailments (psoriasis, eczema, sever dryness, and tattoo aftercare)
instagram: Badass Tattoo Cream
website: Badass Tattoo Cream
- Karo is the owner of Fire and Lux, located in northern Los Angels. Fire and Lux is a metaphysical store with divine products.
instagram: Fire and Lux
website: Fire and Lux
- Spirit Bombs creates a ritual bath using natural products. They are handmade, locally in Colorado, and blessed
instagram: Spirit Bombs - Colorado Springs
website: Spirit Bombs - Colorado Springs
ReferencesBird, Stephanie Rose. Sticks, Stones, Roots & Bones: Hoodoo, Mojo & Conjuring with Herbs. Woodbury, Minnesota: Llewellyn Publications, 2017. Print.
Goddard, David. The Sacred Magic of the Angels. Boston, Massachusetts: Weiser Books, 1996. Print.
Godwin, David. Cabalistic Encyclopedia: Complete Guide to Both Practical and Esoteric Applications. St. Paul, Minnesota: Llewellyn Publications, 1999. Print.
Grout, Pam. E^: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality. Carlsbad, California: Hay House, Inc., 2013. Print.
Grout, Pam. E^: Nine More Energy Experiments That Prove Manifesting Magic and Miracles Is Your Full-Time Gig. Carlsbad,California: Hay House, Inc., 2014. Print.
Kraig, Donald Michael. Modern Magick: Eleven Lessons in the High Magickal Arts. St. Paul, Minnesota: Llewellyn, Publications, 1996. Print.
Moise, Hoodoo Sen. Working Conjure: A Guide to Hoodoo Folk Magic. Newburyport, Massachusetts: Weiser Books, 2018. Print.